By applying for a student license you will receive a free license solely for educational use as a student for your own use. The free license will be valid upto July 2018. Read all the instructions till the end before applying for student license. A student enrolled in a full time course in a recognized institute pursuing urban studies/ civil engineering/ surveying/ planning/ architecture/ landscape architecture/ real estate/ construction is eligible for a student license.
Read FAQs about LandMentor (opens in new tab) if looking for more information!
Steps for obtaining free student license for using LandMentor (No Longer available!)
- Open email subscription & LandMentor registration form (link opens in new tab/window)
- Enter all the details and click “Yes” for option “Register to use LandMentor & receive updates?”
Steps after filling the above mentioned form :
- You will receive an email from email@example.com with more details on the email id provided in the registration form. If you do not find an email within 48 hrs then kindly check spam/junk folder. If you are still unable to find the email then write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive the details and activation code once we verify that you are a student.
- Enter the details in the license option exactly as received by us to activate your student license and start using LandMentor!
- An valid email id preferably provided by your institute. Ex. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com etc should be used in the registration form.
- Scanned copy of your identity card (both sides if required) which will serve as proof of you being a student enrolled in a full time course. You can include any other document in addition to your ID card if it does not have all the below mentioned information, the proof/s submitted should have the following information clearly visible-
- Name of your institute
- Your Complete Name
- Enrollment/Registration Number
- Course Enrolled
- Starting and completion year of course
In the meantime download the software & supporting material here (link opens in new tab/window)
Important: If you wish to use your student license for your internship or a part time project for revenue generation purpose then it requires that 10% of the royalty of the total income from projects created directly or indirectly with the use of LandMentor be paid to Neighborhood Innovations, LLC. For this you will also receive mentoring: recommendations and ideas to help you achieve best use of the technology and methods by Neighborhood Innovations, thus improving your future prospects. Any violation of use for income using the free student licence will result in immediate termination of your license!
For any query contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Distribution of any part of software/ book or any other material in any form without written permission from PlanningTank and Neighborhood Innovations, LLC is not permitted and liable to attract legal action.