FAIR USE NOTICE. Many of the articles on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental issues, human rights, economic and political democracy, and issues of social justice. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law which contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’…you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. And, if you are a copyright owner who wishes to have your content removed, let us know via the “Contact Us” link at the top of the site and use the template below, and we will promptly remove it.
Copyright infringement take down notification template – PlanninTank.com
Use this template to request removal of copyright infringements. Simply substitute everything in [brackets] with the necessary information. Then send the request to [email protected] and we will remove the infringing content as soon as possible. This affidavit must include a direct link (URL) to each and every infringing document that you want us to remove. We cannot action non-specific claims based on keywords, search queries, title, name, or resemblance (physical or otherwise) to another document.
Pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:
1. I am [the exclusive rights holder | the duly authorized representative of the exclusive rights holder] for [title of copyrighted material being infringed upon, and, if possible, additional identifying information such as ISBNs, publication dates, etc — or, if the material is a web page, the URL];
2. These exclusive rights are being violated by material available upon your site at the following URL(s): [URLs of infringing material];
3. I have a good faith belief that the use of this material in such a fashion is not authorized by the copyright holder, the copyright holder’s agent, or the law;
4. Under penalty of perjury in a United States court of law, I state that the information contained in this notification is accurate, and that I am authorized to act on the behalf of the exclusive rights holder for the material in question;
5. I may be contacted by the following methods (include all): [physical address, telephone number, and email address];
I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material. Thank you.Regards,
[your full legal name]
========== END SAMPLE DMCA TAKE DOWN NOTICE ==========