Why submit on PlanningTank.com?
Started in 2014 Planning Tank has evolved as a favourite destination for students and general public interested in Urban Planning and who wish to broaden their knowledge about cities and how they function.
This page is dedicated to provide information about guest posting on PlanningTank.com and if you would like to advertise here, please go here OR use our contact form. Writing for PlanningTank will allow you to achieve the following:
- Your article will be viewed by thousands of readers
- Create the opportunity for your article to appear on countless search engines
- Increase your personal and business credibility in the different sections you may cover
- Become a recognized name in your community by connecting with your readers
- Create the opportunity to coincide your article with our blogging community
- Sell advertising space and earn commissions or actual employment (optional)
We DO NOT accept random articles. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can learn more about you and the specific categories that strikes your interest. Please include the following in your email:
First & Last Name:
Website (if any):
Business Affiliations (if applicable):
Category of Interest:
Special notes to editorial staff:
After the approval process is complete, we will allow submissions to our online community and you will be recognized as a contributing writer or editor.
STANDARDS AND GUIDELINES FOR ARTICLES
PlanningTank seeks high quality content that meets the following criteria:
- Posts must be at least 850 words in length.
- Post content must be related to Urban Planning, schemes related to infrastructure development and similar topics.
- Posts must include at least two image that both you and PlanningTank have the right to publish. However up to 3 or more images are allowed to be included within the post content.
- It would be better if the content is related to the latest happenings/events/initiatives in India.
- The content you wish to publish on PlanningTank.com must be entirely unique, not found anywhere else on Internet.
- Your post’s writing must be engaging, educational and informative.
- Posts must be well-formatted and easy to read.
- Posts must require minimal editing – grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Sources for facts and figures must be included at the bottom of the article. Provide specific URL’s, not just the main page’s URL.
- Novelty is key. Share your knowledge and help making Earth a better place to live :).
PlanningTank focuses on providing a better understanding of work and role of a planner to general public. Our information caters to the need of information about town planning for a student thinking of pursuing planning education, helps student and professional planners by providing information about the latest advancements in field of planning and providing them with information on various planning and related topics.
WRITING QUALITY, FORMATTING AND EDITING
- Posts must be well written with a style and tone that is appropriate for PlanningTank
- Send us your best work. We receive a dozen guest post submissions a day; believe us, good writing stands out and is greatly appreciated!
- We will edit your post prior to publication. All PlanningTank.com blog posts are edited (if required) by our in-house copy editor to ensure our brand, voice and quality are consistent. We reserve the right to remove portions of your post that we deem unnecessary. Internal links to other content on PlanningTank.com may be added to your post.
- Aim to grab the attention of readers with an engaging introduction.
- Format your post for easy reading online. Breaking the post into sections with descriptive subheadings and using bullet points provide an easy structure for readers.
- Give credit to all sources.
LINKS, AUTHOR BIO AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
- Author bio: Provide a short author bio (one or two sentences) that contains information about you & your business,
- Guest post ownership: If your post is accepted, you grant a license for PlanningTank.com to be the exclusive publisher of your content. You may link to the article or republish short excerpts from it – on your own blog for instance – but the post in its entirety should not be published elsewhere.
FINAL STEP: SUBMIT A COMPLETED GUEST POST
- Send your completed guest post in a MS Word document to email@example.com along with the featured image and up to two more. Make sure your submission adheres to the guest post standards listed above.
- If found to be in compliance with our content quality guidelines, the post will be published in few days after receiving it. You will be informed about the same through e-mail.