You might have asked yourself at some point in time, what is a credit card, after all? There is a growing preference and need for cashless transactions. This is where credit cards have come into play and are now one of the most widely sought-after solutions when it comes to cashless transactions. A credit card allows you to make purchases on borrowed funds that you can repay conveniently in 20-40 days.
As more people are using credit cards, credit card issuers have begun offering what is known as credit card net banking.
How To Apply For Credit Cards On Finserv MARKETS
The following are the steps that you need to follow to apply for credit cards on Finserv MARKETS online:
- Go to the official Finserv MARKETS website.
- Enter your personal details and contact information.
- Browse the available credit cards and compare their features.
- Select the credit card you think is best suited to meet your requirements.
- Submit your application to enjoy easy and instant online approval.
What Is Credit Card Net Banking?
Credit card net banking is an online facility that offers you a wide range of services. You can access various information through credit card net banking, such as:
- Total credit limit or available credit limit
- Cash limit
- Unbilled transaction(s)
- Previous credit card statements
- Accumulated reward points
- Available new offers
Credit card net banking would also allow you to avail certain critical services, which include:
- Blocking your credit card
- Setting up auto-pay facilities
- Generating credit card PIN
- Paying any pending credit card transactions
- Transferring money through RTGS, NEFT, or IMPS
- Applying for an upgrade
What Is Minimum Due In Credit Cards?
The answer to the question of what is minimum due in credit cards is the amount of money that you as a cardholder are required to pay on/before the due date of payment. The minimum amount due in credit cards is typically 5% of the entire outstanding amount.
The due amount would also include any EMI conversions which you may have opted for. If there are any unpaid balances due from the previous billing cycle, or in case you exceed your credit card limit, those amounts will also be added to your minimum due.
Now that you are aware of what credit card net banking is and how you can submit your application for credit cards at Finserv MARKETS, go ahead and browse your options. The best way to decide on what kind of credit card you want to avail is to jot down your requirements at first.