Humans study almost half of their life. It is rather complicated because everything turns into a routine. How to stimulate body and where to find the strength to do homework and not to give up? Urgent essay writing service can come to a student’s rescue when s/he needs help and guidance with high-level assignments, finding it difficult to cope up with the multiple assessments or witness some unforeseen circumstances but does not have time. What are other variants? Experts recommend doing ten things, which help to improve studying abilities and the quality of performance.
- Set a Goal: The journey without a certain destination is senseless. The goal of studies should be real but not too primitive. For example, “If I get B, I will dine out with my friends” sounds primitive because one can dine out even without good grades. “I will visit Paris and buy French Perfumes” sounds more solid and desirable.
- Learn How to Relax: There are various things, which help to distract and relax. It is necessary to find the one that fits you. It can be yoga, music, visit to a theatre, etc. Still, it should not be a movie or reading. Eyes and brains should rest. Scientists consider music to be the best option.
- Take Care of Your Body: Exercising stimulates brain activity and improves health. It is not obligatory to exhaust oneself. Nutritious food and jogging, dancing, yoga, or planking will work as excellent body care. It is also important to air the room and go for a walk. Oxygen works as a perfect relaxant and results in better brain activity.
- Review on Time: The best variant is to review the material one has heard at a lecture within first twenty-four hours and before bedtime. Researchers proved that this period is the most favorable for memorizing.
- Do Not Overdo: If a student knows the material pretty well, there is no need to go on cramming. It can lead to overload, and the brain will have to delete some necessary data in order to receive a new one.
- Change the Habit: Nothing can be worse than routine. Scientific research says that even the change of scenery can result in better studying.
- Teach: This is an old but very effective method. If you want to understand something, just try to explain it to a kid. You will pick up words to make your explanation as clear and easy as possible. Consequently, you will catch the idea and remember the information being ready to apply in on practice.
- Prefer Printed Sources: The investigation suggests that electronic variants of literature affect memory. Compared to those who prefer paper publications, e-readers are more likely to forget details. They have to reread books and articles in order to fill in the gaps. By the way, scientists recommend retelling the book just right after finishing reading. You close it and try to restore episodes with all the details in your head. Thanks to that, you’ll see whether you remember everything and can find relations between events or not.
- One Task at One Time: Multitasking steels attention and concentration required for excellent performance and the ability to memorize the data. When a person tries to cope with two or more tasks simultaneously, none of them will be of high quality. It will be difficult to remember the details, and the number of mistakes will increase in each assignment.
- Apply Famous Systems of Studying Like Feynman Notebook Method: A person devotes each page of a notebook to a notion or issue that s/he finds difficult and tries to explain it with the help of pictures and words. This is the famous method of R. Feynman, who gave a piece of advice about simple learning technique.
People should take care of their body and mind. There are many ways to avoid dull learning. In case someone wants just to relax, there are writing agencies that can write unique and supreme academic homework.
Related: Tips on how to write a good thesis?