There are more than one billion users on the Instagram platform. The social media outlet has become a robust sales equipment in the year 2020. If you are thinking of taking your brand to another level, you cannot ignore Instagram likes. There are varied reasons why you must utilize the platform for promoting your brand. However, the tools and equipment found in this outlet must be modified, according to your requirement. When you follow the tips and tricks provided by experts, it will help you increase sales opportunities and engagement. Ecommerce platforms are increasingly taking the help of social media outlets for reaching out to their potential clients.
These days Instagram provides various sales opportunities and gives a boost to an e-commerce business. More than one billion monthly users join in, which gives rise to millions of likes, shares, and followers. Instagram users spend a considerable part of their day viewing the posts on this platform. More than 500 million Instagram accounts are in operation these days. Instagram stories are another profitable piece of equipment that you can use for promoting your brand. Statistics reveal that 95% of account holders follow one or more business platforms. Hence, the businessman is trying to engage with their client base on this outlet.
Also Read: 5 Tools for eCommerce Entrepreneurs
Tips and Tricks to Take Your Business to Another Level on Instagram
If you want to generate more likes, followers, and shares, you have to follow distinct strategies. If you compare it to other social media outlets, Instagram performs better. Hence, you have to take care of the following points:
- Your content is the main driving force: Instagram is not only about pictures and videos. The content plays a crucial role here. However, realize that there is no rule on the frequency of Instagram posts. On the other hand, you must have consistency and provide good quality content for driving your follower base. It will not only assist you in maintaining engagement and high standards, you will be able to consider the automation process.
One explanation Instagram has accomplished such notoriety is that photographs posted there have a feeling of credibility and quickness. “Regardless of whether your subject is an individual or article, catch it in a setting that gives a feeling of your image’s personality or perspective,” says Instagram.
Maybe than limit photograph sharing to feature items, let it become a spot that puts your organization’s character in plain view. You can do this by sharing pictures of your staff, office or distribution center offices, photographs posted by clients and workers, or that show items being bundled and sent.
Instagram’s capacity to post short recordings presents a chance to address client care questions, give directions on item use, or even element “daily in the life” of your business. The magnificence of utilizing Instagram is that you are restricted by your own innovativeness. It is amusing to utilize, so explore different avenues regarding various thoughts.
- Use high-quality photographs: Since Instagram is a picture-based platform, you have to take care of the appearance of your pictures. Too many images may bore your consumers. On the other hand, very few will also not grab their attention. Hence, you must develop a creative approach and try to amalgamate your resources. You may showcase your cultural aspect and lifestyle by way of your posts. It will bring about a personal connection with the client. It not only helps to build emotional connection but also makes the latter feel engaged. Hence, you may post behind-the-scenes videos and photographs as it will help in grabbing their attention.
- The power of hashtags: Hashtags are powerful equipment that millions of brands use on this platform. You may use the free tool to the best of your advantage. However, make sure that the hashtag is relevant to the products and services you want to promote. It is a considerable optimization technique that has gained immense popularity in recent times. Hence, try to include as many hashtags in your posts as possible. It helps to make your post stand out and drives your follower base. There are various types of hashtags you can employ in your post. Popular among them are niche tags, branded tags, and Geotags used extensively. You may add several tags with a single command. The hashtags will help you buy more likes as they are the main driving force of creating brand awareness. Hence, you may take a look at Stormlikes for gaining likes and increasing followers.
- Pay attention to the company’s name: When you search for equipment and tool on the Instagram platform, you may get equipment-related accounts or results. Try to include words relevant to the company’s profile and reflect your products and services.
Make the name searchable on this field and try to optimize the logo and term of your company. Try adding keywords to the name as well as biodata.
- Privacy of Instagram users: With the security of Facebook and Instagram coming into question and Mark Zuckerberg declaring as of late that his organization will be moving toward another, “protection centered model,” a few clients considering Checkout may have worries over their information and security issues.
Instagram is guaranteeing clients, however, that their data and information will not be abused. The organization has expressed that it will not impart client data to brands utilizing Instagram Checkout to sell their items. The solitary data that will be imparted to the brands is the data expected to finish the deal, like the client’s name, email, transporting address, etc.
- The power of user-generated contents: The users are the main driving force of a business venture. For leveraging more followers and likes, you may take the help of user-generated content for promoting your brand. When you ask your clients for reviews. It helps you strengthen your business activities and creates an optimistic impact on potential clients. When they share videos and photos which feature your products, it helps in creating brand value. You may share their posts and thereby mention the customers to make them feel engaged.
- Consideration of prospects and customers: Various studies have revealed that around 60% of clients feel honored when the brand they follow likes their post. Moreover, 75% of users get engaged in competitions and photo contests arranged by the brand. Hence, never hesitate to enjoy the bars of your customers. Try to make provisions for running games regularly.
- The significance of influencers: When you engage influencers in your brand, it drives the customers to trust your venture. It helps in spreading good vibes and creates brand credibility. Instagram has emerged as a critical social media platform these days. Hence, you have to channel the influencers and try to market your brand accordingly.
- The significance of sales strategy: Every business entrepreneur has to work on a sales strategy while promoting their brands Instagram. For better connecting with the customer, you must consider each option at your disposal. It will help you optimize the platform to the best of your advantage. Try to incorporate the tools and equipment for streamlining your marketing efforts. You may follow popular brands for understanding their strategies and thereby including the same in your plans.
The bottom line of these points is that Instagram allows e-commerce business people to integrate the profile with product catalogues. You can directly promote your services by using stories, posts, and other equipment. The power of hashtags is well-established. In addition to this, try to grab an understanding of purchasing processes so that you can easily reach out to the customer base and learn more about their requirements and needs.