In any company, the overall good work of the employees is paramount to the secure standing that the service enjoys in the volatile global market. However, negligence or just plain ignorance of certain key facts can end up putting many of the vital aspects of the company at risk. Nowhere is this truer than in the case of mobile security training with employees and employee error, in general, is a much bigger threat than most people realise. With that out of the way, the solution to enforce mobile security training for all the employees seems like a no-brainer. However, like most processes out there, it is easier said than done.
Many companies are convinced that in today’s volatile market, going the mobile way is the best option, but one must be careful to do it in the right manner even when using the best and most up-to-date mobile training employee software. If you ensure that it is carefully planned every step of the way, there is no reason why the mobile training programme won’t have huge results for employees in the long run. It is all up to you and how much of a well-constructed plan you manage to chalk out for the long term gains of your company. These are the five tips to boost employee productivity through the aspect of mobile training:-
- Performance support: By doing this, you will ensure that it is a lot easier for all of your employees to do their jobs. Training is merely laying the foundations for the real thing – actually getting the job done while having performance support on the side. The moment they run into a problem, all the employees have to do is pull out their phones.
- A BYOD Strategy: Bring Your Own Device is a strategy is growing in popularity and many studies have indicated that as many as 95% of employees have stated that company email information can be accessed using their mobile phones. However, one has to go on a limb to make sure that the overall process is as secure as possible.
- The aspect of offline training: It’s almost like people have spent so much time and money focusing on online support that they seem to have completely forgotten about offline support. In remote areas, you will not be able to access the former, which leaves you with the latter. This is precisely why the importance of offline training cannot be neglected.
- A user test: Employing a user test on multiple devices is a must since all tablets and smartphones vary in size and one will have a good idea about the usability of mobile learning when tests are done on multiple devices. Only a proper test run will ensure the rise of productivity amongst your employees.
- The right LMS (Learning Management System): This will guarantee the smooth sailing of your entire mobile learning program, right from delivery to reporting. This will provide you with an extensive overall picture of all of your users and the rate of progress and learning that they have achieved. Even now, people underestimate the sheer efficiency of a proper LMS and the benefits that it has to offer.
Since your ultimate aim is to boost the overall productivity of your employees, one mustn’t forget the importance of asking the right questions such as “How should you approach the process of training?” and “What are the main aspects that make up a successful mobile security policy?”. Even these questions are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to mobile security training, which is exactly why the above list will clear a lot of doubts in general.
Even when it comes to employee evaluations and promotions, you should ideally have a thorough discussion and bring up the best practices of mobile security a part of the whole process. Sometimes, even minor slip-ups can give you valuable insight into what went wrong and why. That way, you will be better equipped to handle any such future hurdles and get well-versed in the process of fine-tuning.