Don’t Ignore These 5 Practices When in Class 10th
Class 10th is an integral part of your career and will shape your future in many ways. When it comes to making your future bright, each one of you must have a plan and strategy in place. Remember, the things that you do today will affect your future. While your approach to a certain goal may differ, some common practices will help you reach your career goals faster.
Let’s take a look at 5 of the essential practices that you cannot ignore when you are in class 10th.
- Appear in Scholarship Exam: Once you are in the final stage of class 10th, you will have to make some of the most significant career choices. After the final exams, you will have to choose a stream of study that will shape your future career. It is also the best time to appear for scholarship exams. Appearing in scholarship exams will make way for you to pursue your career with much ease. It is helpful in many ways, especially in providing financial assistance to get you closer to your dreams. ANTHE is one of the most reputed scholarship exams for class 10 passed students. It is organized by Aakash Institute and provides students with up to 100% scholarship. Students have reaped benefits of this exam to kickstart their careers successfully.
- Know the Syllabus Clearly: The syllabus is an outline of everything you are required to learn over the course of one year in a class. Your classroom performance will be tested by the concepts and topics dictated in the syllabus. Knowing the syllabus thoroughly is essential to prepare for all examinations. Begin by reviewing the syllabus and highlighting the topics and subtopics. Categorize the topics and dedicate time to each one of the equally. Studying the topics will make sure you understand the big ideas behind each topic which will make you more interested, and hence will lead to better performance.
- Create a Time Table: Before starting with the studies for any exam – scholarship or central board, you should create an effective timetable. It would help if you segregated all syllabus over the period you have before an exam. Start practicing time management and devote a certain amount of time every day for all subjects. A good timetable should be based on SWOT analysis which should align with your priorities, strengths and weaknesses. It should allocate more time to your weak areas and so on. The subjects and topics that are your strength should be given comparatively less time. However, do not ignore your strengths completely. Remember not to be overconfident and keep on practicing. Furthermore, the timetable should have regular breaks in between your study sessions.
- Revise Well: It is crucial to revise all everything you are studying. Doing this will ensure that all the topics are still fresh in your mind. In case of any doubts or confusion, you should always clarify with your teacher the next day. Even if you self-study, you should allocate enough time for revision. It becomes even more crucial when you are preparing for scholarship exams for class 10th passed students. You should re-read the chapters from NCERT and attempt as many questions as possible during revision. Also, solving practice questions and samples papers should be your second nature when you are preparing for talent hunt exams like ANTHE or even for board exams.
- Eat and Sleep Well: Students often skip meals and sleep during exam time which adversely affects both their mind and body. If you are among those students, you need to stop this practice immediately. It is essential to sleep for seven to eight hours every night to focus on your studies. If you are sleep-deprived, then you will not be able to put in the required hard work. Apart from getting a good night’s sleep, you also need to take care of your diet. Avoid eating junk food and start consuming healthy food items such as nuts, eggs, greens, whole grains, and fish. All these foods supply energy to your brain for a more extended period.
Keep the practices mentioned above in mind, and you will not only perform well in class 10th and beyond but will also are more likely to achieve a brilliant future by acing one of the scholarship exams for class 10 passed students. Achieving feats such as acing a scholarship exam is a great way to make way for a successful future without worrying about the finances. So, do the best you can to score well. All the best!