Social media marketing is changing its face: it has for years now. For you to be successful in your social media marketing campaigns, there is a need to change how you do things. The most dynamic of social media platforms today is Facebook. The platform boasts over 2 billion users. You can imagine what the numbers could do for your business. Features like share on Facebook can grow your brand to unexpected heights.
As aforementioned, as time goes by, so does the need to change the tactics that you employ in your Facebook marketing campaigns need to change. The following are Facebook marketing tips to embrace in 2018.
- Focus on quality: In every 60 seconds, 317000 status updates and 54,000 shared links are generated on Facebook. You can imagine how much more information is shared on the platform. It brings the question: what is the audience likely to pay attention to? Quality. Producing quality posts will go a long way in making your brand stand out in the crowd. Do not focus on posting seven posts in a day. Instead, you can concentrate on posting four that are worth the audience time. Among the characteristics of quality content is content that is segmented to meet the needs of the different categories of potential clients. This way you can be able to increase your reach more than frequency can.
- Refine your paid ads: Are you already running Facebook paid ads? Well, that is a great move. However, you need to make it smart. To get the most out of them, you need to make sure that the ads are first of all, cost-effective and relevant. To avoid spending too much money only for you to get zero returns, you will need to target your Facebook ads by creating custom audiences. Direct your ads to clients who fit in your content, more so, make sure that your content can serve your audience and it’s something they can identify with.
- Integrate Your Facebook Strategies: What is meant by integrating your Facebook strategies is by making sure that you are maintaining the same objectives throughout your Facebook marketing efforts. That way, you will be providing great and quality content for your audience and at the same time preserve the consistency of your brand voice. On this point, you should mesh both your organic and paid ads. You will be able to send the same brand message to the customers that get to interact with your brand through the two channels.
- Go live: Your competitor is going live too! Brand audiences prefer live content. It is more engaging as compared to the other forms of posts. The beauty of it is that you do not need to embark on a video shoot. You will not need an expensive Nikon camera to get started. Live videos will work for your brand. You have no idea of how much live streaming could do for your brand. Do not get too attached to the archaic ways of Facebook marketing. If you have not yet gone live, you should start as soon as now.
- Instant replies: Instant replies come second in being great at engaging customers. Today, most successful brands have ditched the stone-age ways of using emails to communicate with clients. Instant replies are the in-thing. Direct communication is the best when it comes to customers. Instant replies help a brand to create a personal relationship with their customers. More so, it boosts the customer service, and everyone will have something good to say about your brand if they feel their needs are being taken care of. You will be able to handle a larger group of the audience within a short period. Unlike other Facebook messages that are only limited to engagement past the business hours, instant replies will help you attend to your audience even during the business hours.
Related: Applications of Machine Learning
Employing the five tips will not disappoint you in your Facebook marketing campaigns. Within a short duration of implementing them, you will realize significant improvement in the returns you will get from your marketing campaigns. You will be able almost effortlessly to create brand awareness and authority for your product.